Burnette Insurance Agency is a full-service agency that was founded in 1971 and has grown into one of Gwinnett County’s largest independently owned insurance agencies with clients all over metropolitan Atlanta. The agency represents many of Atlanta’s top companies and has access to several specialty insurance markets. Product offerings include:
- General/Professional Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Group Employee Benefits
- Directors and Officer’s Liability
- Global Insurance Programs
- Difficult Products Liability Coverage
- Employment Practices Liability
- Worker’s Compensation
- Worldwide Transportation
To initiate and maintain long-term professional relationships with clients who are looking for quality risk management solutions at a fair price.
- Providing exceptional customer service through teamwork, positive attitudes, and open and informative communication with clients.
- Operating with clearly defined profit centers and a dedicated management unit to support the client service functions and to ensure continued growth and profitability.
- Encouraging all employees to upgrade their skills and technical knowledge through continuing education, in-house seminars, and enrollment in professional programs.
- Managing and continually upgrading state-of-the-art systems to improve customer service delivery.
- Representing only those insurance companies that can provide a broad range of products and services that will match the needs and requirements of the firm’s clients. We will only use companies with the financial strength to maintain the high-level demand for service and stability we promote.