Burnette Insurance Agency is well staffed with experienced and professional insurance personnel eager to accomplish our objective to act as a department of your business – your Insurance and Compliance Department. Our benefits department has an average of 20+ years in the health insurance industry, as well as HR industry experience. We believe in the simple philosophy that what is best for the buyer is best for us. It is our job to constantly strive to improve your insurance program, without waiting for the stimulus of competition.
How We Can Help You
Renewal Review Process
- We work with you to evaluate the current coverage and company objectives so that the benefits package fits the needs of your organization and employees. This review is not just done during the renewal process, but periodically throughout the year.
- We set the renewal timeline to your goals and strive to make the process as easy and seamless for you as possible.
- We provide all documents and personalized guides necessary to communicate benefits to your team, as well as presentations and one-on-one guidance for your employees. Our job is to not only ensure employees understand their benefits, but provide guidance on the best ways to use the coverage and work with the carriers.
- We work directly with the carriers, third-party administrators, enrollment systems, etc., on coverage set ups/enrollments, taking much of the burden off of the employer.
Claims & Customer Service Support
- We have a dedicated team to support not only our clients, but also their employees and family members with claims and customer service issues.
- We work to resolve your concerns effectively and efficiently, so you can focus on your work, family and health.
Support The HR Team
- We are committed to supporting the HR needs of your group—including assistance with audits, regulatory compliance, service or benefits issues, supervisor training, business continuity, continuing education, and other risk management challenges.
- Burnette’s alliance with Mineral/ThinkHR gives you free access to the most technically advanced and dynamic HR management tools available. It provides over 200 web-based training and compliance sessions for managers and employees, plus live help from certified HR advisors.
Insurance Plan Offerings
- Worker’s Compensation
- Group Health Insurance
- Group Dental Insurance
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Group Long-Term Disability
- Worksite Products
- Pet Insurance
- Health Savings Accounts
- Health Reimbursement Accounts
- Group Short-Term Disability
- 401K Salary Deferral Plans
- Section 125 Pre-Tax Premium Plans
- Section 105 Medical Reimbursement Plans
- Section 129 Dependent Care Assistance Plans
Burnette Insurance strives to provide the following service standards to you.
All licensed, professional agents will service your account. Each agent is enrolled in professional training programs and continuing education classes.
You have access to email contacts 24 hours a day from anywhere in the world. Your emails will be returned as quickly as we can get answers. Warning: Some of our sources may not be operating at the same standards.
Phone calls will be returned the same day as received. Every effort will be made to return calls within an hour of receipt of message.
Quarterly Account Review
At your request, we will be available for quarterly reviews of claims, changes, audits or services.
As your company continues to grow and its needs along with it, we will be there for you. We do not want to be just a broker who will service your insurance policies – Burnette Insurance is your year-round insurance and compliance partner.